commonwealth games - readiness
With a sporting event as big as The Commonwealth Games, and with venues spread out over various locations in Queensland, you would expect some disruption to peoples' daily routine in order to accommodate the influx of athletes, support crew and visitors for the weeks leading up to and during the games.
As the agency tasked with informing the public about the various temporary changes to transport and public spaces, Clemenger BBDO Brisbane commissioned CADRE PICTURES to design the cgi content for both print and animation to help communicate the messages.
The print scope itself was a massive undertaking. From bus shelter to tram and taxi wraps, over 60 individual stand-alone designs with specific athlete and public characters and environments were created in our studio.
Some of the stats that came out of this project include:
- over 150 unique characters that required concepting, modeling, texturing and rigging,
- over 125 pieces of concept art,
- over 200 sculpted facial expressions,
- 35 different locations/environments created,
- 15 unique vehicles,
- over 60 individual fully-cgi high-res prints,
- multiple scenes each containing over 100 cgi characters,
- 40 seconds of key-framed animation on multiple characters.
environment design & scene layout
character look development
final print renders
- A selection of 10 of the 60+ high resolution print renders -